Antibiotics can indirectly cause hemorrhoids !

Antibiotics can indirectly cause hemorrhoids

S. Wagner


I know this is going to sound crazy and on the wall for you, but in a very real way , antibiotics can cause hemorrhoids . This is perhaps the most unusual story that I read , but it is true , in a word, was antibiotics that have caused my hemorrhoids. Let me explain how and why you should avoid taking them if possible.

30 years ago , I began to suffer from chronic sinus infections . Finally, I discovered that the cause was the intense heat of our apartment in the winter time . We live right next to the furnace in the boiler room . Yes , renting this apartment turned out to be the worst thing I've done in my life.

Anyway , I went to my doctor , a good man, who turned out to be a bad doctor . His response to all that the drugs are administered . Well, after my diagnosis of a sinus infection, which in reality was only dry nasal sinuses due to heat , put me on something called Keflex . At the time I did not know what it was , but it proved an antibiotic.

Well, it was winter after winter in years. Keflex ampicillin was then something else and something else . Of course, my sinus "infections" have been clarified but I had no idea what all these antibiotics did to my body.

That was until, suddenly, I realized that I did not move my bowels nearly as regularly as before. I do not digest food as was the case before .

To make a long story short, many years later, I was diagnosed as not having the proper enzymes to digest my food properly stomach. When the doctor asked me about my past, I talked about sinus infections and antibiotics and told me that yes, it will.

In essence, this is what happens . Antibiotics destroy not only the bad bacteria that make you sick. Do not know the difference between good and bad. It just destroys everything works out . Well, in your stomach is good bacteria that help you digest food. If this bacterium , which can be over time with the use of antibiotics long , which can hardly digest food more particularly difficult to digest things like beef and pork well destroyed . Well, when that happens, it becomes very difficult to move the intestines that can lead to hemorrhoids , which is exactly what happened to me.

Now, the good news is that you can take a product like Activia put the good bacteria in the system. I personally have not tried because I'm lactose intolerant and can not eat things that enzymes are in. But I heard a lot of people who really keeps you regular . So you might give it a go if you think this might be your problem please.

For me, however , it was too late . The horses were already out of the farm. I already suffer from step 4 external hemorrhoids without enzyme would cure it .
        for best life !! Antibiotics for acne  
Fortunately, I was able to beat my hemorrhoids and you can read my story in my signature. It is only 10 pages and I could change your life.

Meanwhile, please avoid taking antibiotics if possible. For sinus infections, take a nasal spray to keep your sinuses moist . In most cases, this is all you need .

And if you suffer from hemorrhoids , read my story .

Hopefully you .

For your health

Steve Wagner

Want to know how I beat my hemorrhoids without surgery? Get my FREE Report To Hell And Back and how I am now without pain or surgery of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment